Are you planning to travel to Turkey, wondering whether your cell phone or your laptop keep on working? Before that these are some things you need to know:
- What’s the kind of plug is used in Turkey?
- What’s the voltage frequency in Turkey?
- Do you need an adapter in Turkey?
Electricity in Turkey
- In Turkey the power plugs and sockets are of type C and F.
- The standard voltage is 220 V and the standard frequency is 50 Hz.
The types of plugs used in Turkey
There are two associated plug types in Turkey: type C and type F. Check out the following pictures :
- Type C is the plug which has two round pin.
- Type F is the plug type which has two round pins withTwo earth clips on the side.
The voltage Frequency in Turkey
The standard voltage in Turkey is 220 V and the frequency is 50 Hz. Your electric appliances could work in Turkey because the standard voltage 220 V is less or more the same as in the United Kingdom 230 V so take these small deviations into account. Otherwise, when living in the United Kingdom you don’t need a voltage converter in Turkey So to be sure, check the label on the appliance. Some appliances never need a Converter. If the label states INPUT: 50-60 HZ, 100-240V, the appliance can be used in all countries in the world and this is common for chargers of Tablets/laptops, cell phones, photo cameras, etc…
Turkey Travel Adapters
You will need to consider what to bale, to ensure you can use your personal electrical appliances safely while you are abroad and the appliances normally
Important things you should know before
travel to turkey
If it is your first travel as a female to turkey these are some general rules:
- Is it the good time of the year to visit?
- Be carful about your stuff Someone of you parents or friends should know where you are at all The times .
- Don’t take a lot of cash at once .
- Do not talk to the strangers, and more important – don’t go to drink coffee or something;
- If you are coming to a religious country as turkey and don’t want someextra attention, be modest, don’t wear something too open because
- Dhe Turkish ladies maybe are wearing something more open than you do, but as a foreigner it is natural that you will get more attention from the others .
- Do not walk alone around some silent and dark streets in the evenings.
- In general, just be aware of your surroundings. Pay attention to what’s going on around you .
- The most important, enjoy your trip – Turkey is a beautiful country.