You are thinking to travel to Bali ,and you want to discover the beautiful places in this country. But you are worry about if your electric appliances will work in Bali or not , the multi voltages and plugs can be confusing when you plan to visit another country especially if you have never visited it before . This article tells you exactly what you will need in advance to charge your electronics in Bali during your trip.
The Electricity in Bali :
- Bali voltage is: 230 V
- Standard frequency is: 50 HZ
- Bali power Plug Types are: C and F
The power plugs and sockets in Bali
The power plugs and sockets in Bali are of types C and F. Check out the following pictures :
- Type C : This plug type also known as the standard Euro plug .And this socket also works with plug E and F .
- Type F : This type also known as Schuko . And this socket also works with plug C and plug E .
The voltage and frequency in Bali
- The standard voltage in Bali is 230 V ,and the standard frequency is 50HZ .
If the standard voltage in your country is between 220V and 240V you can use your electric appliances in Bali. but if you are not sure if
And if the frequency of your country differs from that in Bali (50 Hz),it is not advised to use your appliance. Otherwise if there is no voltage difference, you could try to use the appliance for a short time. Be careful with Rotating, moving and time related appliances like clocks and electric fan heaters.
The travel adapter in Bali
If you come from Australia, Japan, United State of America, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Canada, some country in
In the other hand If you bring an adapter from abroad then make sure that it fits into a round socket. There are some adapters that come with a square plug which would not fit into the sockets on Bali. Because the sockets are slight into the wall, they are not flat-even with the wall !
For your Information :
- In generally Bali is a safe country to travel to. And although travel insurance isn’t required, it is best if you do carry one.
- It is important to note that if you do face a health issue, hospitals are only available across regions like
- Denpasar, Kuta, Ubud, Nusa Dua and Seminyak.
- While in Bali, wear a sun block before stepping out. And if you are looking to avoid the sun, avoid the
- beaches between 10 am and 2 pm.